Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scapbooking Ideas

-Home: where I grew up and all the special places that mean so much to me there: the barn, my room, Mum by the bay windows in the kitchen, view off the roof of the Liz's bedroom, the peninsula off our little portion of the Little Uwharrie River, porch swing.

-Grandparent's House: all the special furniture and treasures from around the world that are arranged just so. Grandma and all her teapots. Grandpa's accomplishments as a commercial seaman (awards, certificates, etc.)

-Company project: my project at work that I have devoted over 3 years of my life to, which just so happens to be a 5-star resort and cabins.

-Missions trips: Just a few but definitely worth documenting, especially the one to beautiful Belize.

-Aunt & Uncle's place: Really unique people who live practically off the land and have a great home that they have added to over the years. Their hospitality is unreal and very hard to find.

-Mum & Jon's Photo Shoots: Mum used me as her model quite often for all the assignments that she had in photography school and some of them came out really amazing. Jon loves to set up armature photo shoots too. I've never thought of myself as a model, but the photographer makes all the difference. (Probably would do these as a digital storybook instead of traditional).

-Wilmington Trip w/ Brandi: We had so much fun and documented everything.

Guess I will keep adding to this.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

AMAZING ideas Cory! These will certainly keep you busy for a while. I overlook things like this and focus on events, but reading your list set my mind rolling...Thanks so much for listing these out! Also - we may want to revise your Thermometer! :)

Heather said...

i like a lot of these ideas - pictures of views that have meaning to us - neat! I was lucky enough to go on a Scrapbooking weekend with my sister in March - got so much done and had a lot of fun in the process.